The new Candle Stirling Engine Ecorun2.0 is available. It is the assembled, ready to run version of the Ecorun2.0 kit (*):
Put the tea light candle into the rack, light the candle and fit the engine centred on top of the rack over the burning candle.
After a minute or two, flip the prop in a clockwise direction. The ecorun2.0 engine should start immediately and will run for more than thee
hours - the burning time of the candle.
- Graphite working piston, running in a precision Aluminium tube
- Housing made of two plate covers and a coated cardboard ring
- Displacer inside the housing is made of temperature resistant foam
- Upper supporting structure is made of flat bars like those used in metal construction kits
- Diameter ~100mm
- Height ~250mm
- Speed between 300-600 rotations per minute/li>
- Operation time of about 3-4 hours with the included candle
(*) In contrast to the kit the assembled version has a slightly different candle rack. Instead of the cardboard prop the engine comes with a white molded plastic propeller."